- On a Care Plan, click the + button in the bottom right corner.
- Choose a domain.
- Choose a subdomain.
- Import from the goal library or create a new goal.
- Select a goal from your goal list.
- Choose to add the targets later or select the targets and click Add.
The new goal will appear in the future tab of the student's care plan.
You can edit a goal by clicking edit on the goal details page.
You can remove a goal from a student's care plan if the goal has no targets associated with it.
- Click on a goal.
- Click “Edit” in the top right corner.
- Click Remove goal.
- Confirm that you want to remove the goal from this student's care plan.
In case you want to remove a goal that has targets:
If none of the targets in the goal have data, remove the targets and then you will be able to remove the goal.
If there is a target in the goal that already has data, you will not be able to remove the goal completely. You can, however, deactivate the targets. A goal that only has deactivated targets will be displayed in the past tab.